Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sincerely to my image, WOMAN

When you look at me what do you see? I am more than just my body. Do you really see me? You say you do but I clearly can tell that you don't. It's obvious when you look at me you see someone you can lay with, someone you can penetrate her cortex and have sex with. 


You don't see me at all! You see someone that can bare your kids, you see someone that can cook your meals. You see someone that can clean for you someone that will obey your rules. You don't see someone that can contribute anything meaningful in this life. I am not content with only being just a wife.


So you expect me to be home when you get there. So you expect me to make sure all the food is cooked and prepared. You expect me to shut my mouth and just be pretty as I fix my hair I become giddy. Dizzy Dizzy because you don't want me to be myself cause You say I'm not a lady. How in the hell do you know what a real lady is? Please shut your fucking mouth and stay out of my business. 


I can't tell you how to be you, so don't tell me how to be me. But we don't address the fact that you become hypnotized by watching my booty. So you call me a HOE because I like my skirt short yet my counterparts can't even walk to school without being snatched and raped by you!


You violate my rights and even my body on some spiritual high cause you seem to think it'll bring you closer to GOD. What if women did the same to you, your ass would run and cry! To tell everyone that has an ear just to hear yourself SHOUT... I'm a MAN this much is clear.  


As the old saying goes what is good for the goose is good for the gander STOP don't fill my head with your bullshit propaganda. When you look at me what do you see? Frankly i'm not really sure anymore because the world has destroyed me.



 Sincerely to my image, WOMAN.





No comments:

Post a Comment